We offer a wide range of services, from one-off aesthetics and/or spatial consultancy, to fulfilling specific procurement briefs, and of course full service project design and management. Whether you would like us to be involved in the day-to-day management of your project or give more pointed advice, we can help with:
- Electrical and lighting plans
- Kitchen and bathroom design
- Furniture layout
- Bespoke joinery and furniture design (from a fitted wardrobe to a just-so console table) in collaboration with expert cabinetmakers
- Materials selection including flooring, woodwork, paint, wall coverings and specialist finishes, ironmongery and fabrics
- Made-to-order and off-the-shelf furniture and lighting selection
- Antique furniture and lighting procurement
- Art and accessories procurement
- Styling for everyday living, photoshoots and events
- Garden design advice
Please click on the photos below for a small selection of our work. Navigate through with left and right arrow keys.
Hianta has a great spacial awareness and a talent in the skills needed to communicate ideas. Not only in the practical sense but also in her ability to understand a client's needs and way of living. Whilst listening to requirements she will put accross innovative and fresh ideas that are in keeping with the overal brief, yet push the boundaries further. A skill of all good designers. We would have no hesitation in recommending HCC Interiors and are incredibly pleased with the work produced.
- Tessa Birch, Hertfordshire project, 2016/2017
Hianta's dedication to the project and attention to details have been fantastic. She has proven herself to be incredibly resourceful in finding creative solutions to retain the high-end finish we desired even when our budget had to be tightened. The soul of the house is starting to reveal itself through the careful choice of finishes and the perfectly balanced selection of antique, vintage and modern furniture. We would definitely recommend Hianta to anyone in need of thoughtful design help/consultancy.
- Mrs & Mr P, South Devon project, 2014/2016